Hazard Statement:Combustible liquid. Toxic if swallowed. Fatal in contact with skin or if inhaled. Causes serious eye irritation.Precautionary Statement:-PREVENTION- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not breathe vapor. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Wash thoroughly after handling. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Wear respiratory protection. -RESPONSE- IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Specific treatment is urgent (see this label). If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Take off immediately all contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse. In case of fire: Use appropriate media to extinguish. -STORAGE- Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. Store locked up. -DISPOSAL- Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.