Hazard Statement:Combustible liquid. Harmful if swallowed. May be harmful in contact with skin. Causes skin irritation. Causes skin and eye irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause respiratory irritation.Precautionary Statement:-PREVENTION- Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. No smoking. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Wash thoroughly after handling. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. -RESPONSE- IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse. In case of fire: Use appropriate media to extinguish. -STORAGE- Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. Store locked up. -DISPOSAL- Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.