Hazard Statement:Combustible liquid. Harmful if swallowed. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.Precautionary Statement:-PREVENTION- Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. No smoking. Wash thoroughly after handling. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves/eye protection/face protection. -RESPONSE- IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse. In case of fire: Use appropriate media to extinguish. -STORAGE- Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool. -DISPOSAL- Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.