Hazard Statement:Combustible liquid. Harmful if swallowed. Causes skin irritation. Causes skin and eye irritation. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Causes serious eye irritation. Harmful to aquatic life.Precautionary Statement:-PREVENTION- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Wash thoroughly after handling. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. -RESPONSE- IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse. In case of fire: Use appropriate media to extinguish. -STORAGE- Store in a well-ventilated place. -DISPOSAL- Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.