Hazard Statement:Combustible liquid. Harmful if swallowed. Causes serious eye irritation. Harmful to aquatic life. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.Precautionary Statement:-PREVENTION- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Wash thoroughly after handling. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. -RESPONSE- IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. In case of fire: Use appropriate media to extinguish. -STORAGE- Store in a well-ventilated place. -DISPOSAL- Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.