Hazard Statement:Combustible liquid. May be harmful if swallowed. Causes skin irritation. Causes skin and eye irritation. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Causes serious eye irritation.Precautionary Statement:-PREVENTION- Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. No smoking. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Wash thoroughly after handling. Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. -RESPONSE- IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse. In case of fire: Use appropriate media to extinguish. -STORAGE- Store in a well-ventilated place. -DISPOSAL- Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.